Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas side note

Well I would have to say that this Christmas has been one of the best...of course there was the one when I was like 5 and got one of those big red cars that you petaled at the front of the car and you would steer on both sides with your hands. But here in 2008 I spent my first Christmas married to a wonderful man. Jason and I did our exchanging this morning and we've been playing with our gadgets ever since. We cooked the most amazing meal together consisting of ham, mashed potatoes, salad, and of course biscuits. I still haven't made it to the dessert yet because I am so full from dinner. Peanut butter oreo pie...sounds good huh!! Well I thought I just wanted to let the whole world know what a great Christmas I had spending it with my husband. Hope you all had a comparable time today!!!

Ha what I meant to write in this posting I never got to....so here it goes....so I just find it funny when you get excited over a Christmas present that is an army accessory such as a weapon wolf clip or a knife you can attach to your uniform...I just find that funny.

1 comment:

SFC Burke said...

Hey that wolf clip is the bomb! I'd get excited too! :)